Answers 100% Organic Detail Raw Diets for Cats
60% muscle meat, 30% organs, and 10% ground bone, the right combination is important to deliver the appropriate nutrition. The right protein to fat ratio making it appropriate to feed to pets with kidney disease.
- Currently available in chicken, beef & turkey
- Each recipe has: Meat, organs, ground bone, organic eggs, fermented raw goat's milk, raw goat's milk whey, fermented cod liver, Montmorillonite (natural trace minerals), carrot fiber, sea salt, vitamin E supplement.
- Raw Cultured Whey - Protects the food from pathogenic (bad) bacteria.
- Raw Cultured Goat Milk provides extra taurine
- No heat processing, no synthetic vitamins
- Convenient and wholesome with unique formulation
- No hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants added . . . EVER!
- Environmentally-friendly green packaging
16 Oz. [Cartons]
Answers uses recyclable milk cartons to package their bulk meat. Not only are they recyclable, there is no need to transfer product into another container and it won’t roll or leak in the refrigerator.
Available individually and by the case - 12 per case.
Frequent Buyer Program
Answers offers a Frequent Buyer Program accepted at The Big Bad Woof. Buy 12 items, Get 1 Free! Free Product must match the least expensive product purchased. All purchases must be the same size. Formulas can be mixed and matched.