Vet's Best Flea & Tick Waterless Bath for Cats 5oz
Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Waterless Bath Foam for Cats eliminates fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact, leaving your cat clean and spa day-fresh. Carefully formulated with certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, including peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants), this waterless shampoo is safe to use and cats and kittens 12 weeks or older when used as directed. A natural alternative to harsh chemicals which means you can use year-round to comfort and protect your cat.
- EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE – Vet's Best Flea and Tick Waterless Bath Foam kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. This formula also repels mosquitos!
- BATHTIME FOR CATS WHO HATE BATHS – Quick and easy solution to groom your cat when they can't (or won't) do it themselves. No need to rinse the shampoo from the fur, which makes water-averse cats happy.
- FORMULATED FOR CATS – Carefully formulated for cats with certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, such as peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants). Made in the USA.
- NO ADDED PERFUMES – Cleanses and deodorizes your cat's coat, leaving a calming, pleasant smell with no added fragrance.
- MADE IN THE USA and proven effective.
Peppermint Oil…0.20%, Eugenol (from Clove plants)…0.46%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived)…1.78%, Inert Ingredients* …97.56%, *Water, Sodium Benzoate (preservative widely used in foods)
Directions for Use
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
For Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Do a test spot one hour before full treatment and monitor for signs of sensitivity. This product is best applied to the cat in small sections. Product can be applied to hand first prior to applying to cat. Apply sparingly and massage gently in one section at a time, taking care not to over-saturate. Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose and genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. No rinsing required. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours.