Vet's Best Gentle-Mist Flea & Tick Spray for Cats
Formulated specifically for cats. Declare war on fleas and ticks on your cat and around your home with Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Gentle-Mist Spray for Cats! This unique blend of certified natural peppermint oil and eugenol (from Clove plants) kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact; and the non-staining formula can be used without fear on surfaces in your home. Can be used directly on cats and kittens age 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- DECLARE WAR ON FLEAS AND TICKS – Vet's Best Flea and Tick Gentle-Mist Spray for Cats kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. Also repels mosquitoes!
- FORMULATED FOR CATS – Carefully formulated for application directly on kittens and cats 12 weeks or older. Safe for use around the whole family when used as directed.
- PLANT-BASED ALTERNATIVE – Battles fleas and ticks without harsh chemicals, but instead uses certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, such as peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants). Calming, pleasant smell with no added fragrance.
- NO ADDED PERFUMES – Deodorizes your cat's coat, leaving a calming, pleasant smell with no added fragrance.
- MADE IN THE USA – Sprays using only compressed air. Environmentally friendly.
Peppermint oil 0.2%, eugenol 0.46%, sodium lauryl sulfate 1.78%, inert ingredients (water, sodium, benzoate) 97.56%
Directions for Use
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
For Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Apply indoors or outdoors in a well ventilated area. Do a test spray one hour before full treatment and monitor for signs of sensitivity. Lightly spray cat’s entire coat until damp. Do not saturate. Do not spray in the face, nose, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours.
For Pet Bedding, Cat Furniture, Collars, Pillows, Blankets, Carpet and Rugs: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness before treating. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around cats and dogs 12 weeks or older.
In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year round and when combined with other Vet’s Best® products for pet, home and yard.