Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Spray for Cats 32oz
Formulated specifically for cats. Declare war on fleas and ticks while keeping your home and family safe from harsh chemicals with Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray for Cats! This unique blend of certified natural oils kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact; and the non-staining formula can be used without fear on surfaces in your home.
- VET'S BEST FLEA AND TICK HOME SPRAY FOR CATS kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. This formula also repels mosquitos!
- FORMULATED FOR CATS – Carefully formulated for cats, and safe to use around the whole family when used as directed. You may even apply it directly on kittens and cats 12 weeks or older.
- PLANT-BASED ALTERNATIVE – Battles fleas and ticks without harsh chemicals, but instead uses certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, such as peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants). Calming, pleasant smell with no added fragrance.
- WILL NOT STAIN – Spray indoors and out, in the yard and living room. Use on cat furniture, crates, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, etc. Gentle on surfaces but proven effective against pests.
- MADE IN THE USA and proven effective.
Peppermint oil 0.2%, eugenol 0.46%, sodium lauryl sulfate 1.78%, inert ingredients (water, sodium, benzoate) 97.56%
Directions for Use
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
For Pet Bedding, Cat Furniture, Pillows, Blankets, Upholstery, Carpet, Rugs and Outdoor Surfaces: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around cats and dogs 12 weeks or older.
For Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Apply indoors or outdoors in a well ventilated area. Do a test spot one hour before full treatment and monitor for signs of sensitivity. Set the trigger-sprayer to the mist setting ( ). Lightly spray cat’s entire coat until damp. Do not saturate. Do not spray in the face, nose, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours.
In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year round and when combined with other Vet’s Best® products for pet, home and yard.