Valiant Ketogenic Freeze-Dried Raw Nutrition
The food you feed your dog impacts his vitality, longevity and quality of life, which is why Valiant foods are crafted to mimic the diet he’d eat in nature. This metabolically beneficial diet is formulated with a 1:1 ketogenic ratio that contains less than one gram of net carbohydrates per serving. And because their recipes are as much about what isn’t in them, as what is in them, Valiant foods are made without the use of grains, added sugar or rendered ingredients. In addition to being gluten free, they do not include fruit, fructose, antibiotics, added hormones, sweet potatoes, tapioca, corn, soy, carrots, peas or potatoes.
- Grass-fed beef is the very first ingredient; moderately high protein is high in fat and antioxidants like vitamins A and E, which support overall immunity.
- Real broccoli provides an excellent source of dietary fiber and twice as much vitamin C as an orange.
- Chia seeds are a plant-based source of omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, while coconut oil provides medium-chain fatty acids for healthy digestion.
- Focused ingredient list contains no grain, gluten, antibiotics, added hormones, rendered ingredients, fruit, fructose, added sugar, sweet potatoes, tapioca, corn, soy, carrots, peas or potatoes.
- Proudly made in the USA; all meat ingredients are USDA inspected and all non-meat ingredients are FDA inspected.
This food is meant to be fed by itself as part of a ketogenic diet. A ketogenic diet is meant to be served raw, and should never be heated or cooked.
Beef, Beef Heart, Broccoli, Green Beans, Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Red Cabbage, Sunflower Seeds, Beef Liver, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Powder, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3
- 65% - Beef and beef heart
- 32% - Veggies, seeds, coconut oil
- 2.6% - Beef Liver
- Less than 0.5% added minerals and vitamins
Servings Per Bag
- 10 medallion = 1oz
- 15.5oz bags contain approximately 150 medallions (makes 3 lbs of food wet)
- 5.5oz bags contain approximately 55 medallions (makes 1 lb of food wet)