Ultra Paws Wound Boots
- Breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area - reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer and cooler.
- If the dog or cat goes outdoors in wet conditions, use the enclosed Wrap Boot to prevent moisture from penetrating the boot.
- Improves healing and helps prevent infection
- The sole is a non-skid PVC material which provides traction indoors and limited use outdoors. (Other Ultra Paws boots are intended for broader use outdoors)
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages - expands to cover bandage or cast and reduces when bandage is removed for continual healing protection.
- Wide top expands to slip dog or cat's paw into the boot
- Interior foam pads help keep the boot securely in place and provide comfort.
- Two generous Velcro straps with closures at the front and back
- Restricts licking or chewing at wounds - since some dogs and cats may still try to lick or chew the boot, we recommend a product such as Bitter Apple Spray (Product H16) which has been found to reduce this behavior.
- Wound Boot Wrap is included in each package. Manufactured for Ultra Paws by Rotano International LLC. Patent No. 7,584,721 B2. (Wraps sold separately in packs of four).
ULTRA CARE: Loosely fasten Velcro closures, wash in cold water on delicate cycle; hang to air dry.