The Cautious Canine
Whether your dog is afraid of the vacuum cleaner or defensively aggressive to visitors, using this booklet will result in a happier and better behaved dog. The Cautious Canine will:
• Help create a safe environment for your dog and others.
• Illustrate that what’s called “aggression” is often fear.
• Show how to identify the subtle “triggers” that elicit fear.
• Help to turn your dog’s fear into happy anticipation.
• Show how to manage “surprises” that may set your dog back.
One of Dogwise’s “Top Ten Training Books,” The Cautious Canine has been used by over 80,000 dog lovers all over the world. Step by step, it clearly and concisely explains how to use classical conditioning to change “Oh No!” into “Oh boy!” There’s a lot of information in this 30 page booklet; use it as a guide and inspiration to a happier dog.
Publisher: McConnell Publishing, Ltd.
Edition: 2nd (2005)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.3 inches
Author: Patricia McConnell PhD
Publish Date: June 1, 1998
Number of Pages: 30