Pacific Bird Supply Suet Feeder
Invite beautiful wild birds to your backyard all year! Designed to fit any standard-size suet treat or seed cake, the Pacific Bird Suet Feeder will draw all sorts of colorful songbirds to your home. Bluebirds, chickadees, jays, nuthatches, orioles, mockingbirds, tanagers, titmice, and woodpeckers are just a few of the many birds that frequent suet feeders. Using Pacific Bird suet products is easy, and it will be very much appreciated by your hungry backyard birds. With the great variety of insect-based suet flavors available, it's fun to experiment with different "menus" and see how many types of birds you can attract!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Simply open the basket and insert a suet treat, seed cake, or fruit. Then, close securely and hang in your yard (at least five feet above the ground) from a tree or decorative pole.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE
To maintain a healthy feeding environment, clean feeder every two weeks with a mild soap and warm water solution. Not dishwasher safe.
- Standard size--holds popular size suet cakes, seed cakes and raw suet
- 1.0" x 0.5" openings reduce loss of small pieces
- Also suitable for holding fruit
- Constructed of heavy metal gauge wire. Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and hold up for years of use.
- Hangs securely from a tree branch or pole with included chain.
Don't forget, Pacific Bird Suet is sold separately!
- Keep feeders filled year-round
- Provide a source of fresh water
- Place feeders near cover-trees or shrubs
- Clean feeders regularly
Size: 5.0" x 5.0" x 13.0". Net Wt.: 9.80oz. Heavy gauge 2.5mm wire.