Kleen Green Enzyme Mix
Kleen Green™ is an enzyme cleaner. It digests grease and other organic matter. Cleans and deodorizes floors, walls, chrome and other surfaces not harmed by water. It can be used with pressurized, mechanical and manual systems or in conjunction with hand sprayers, mops or cloth.
*Water temperatures below 65 F will prolong the time required for optimal cleaning. The ideal temperature for use is 98 F.
- A No-Residue Formula
- Effective against fungi, mold, mildew and insects
- Non-Flammable - contains no combustible materials
- Hypoallergenic - contains no known allergen to irritate the skin or respiratory system, will not impair vision or cause rashes
- Rinseable - washes off completely in water, does not leave streaks or bead stains. Once rinsed, the product leaves a non-magnetic, non-static finish inhibiting accumulation of dust or grime.
Kleen Green™ is a non-bacterial, extremely concentrated, readily biodegradable product deriving its efficacy through three primary sources:
- A readily biodegradable blend of select surfactants chosen for their emulsification attributes and relatively low order of aquatic toxicity.
- A concentrated, supplemented, mineral and nutrient-rich extract derived from a carefully controlled fermentation.
- The incorporation of a broad-spectrum enzyme package from a proprietary fermentation of innocuous yeast strains.
A specially formulated broad spectrum of NATURAL enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulose, and lipase) derived from innocuous yeast strains. FDA food grade ingredients. GRAS (FDA Generally Regarded As Safe) List Parts 184 and 186. This product is a bio-pesticide.