Good Dog Hemp & Cotton Leashes
Canvas is a heavy, closely woven fabric used for making sails, tents, awnings and other functions where sturdiness is required. The word canvas originally comes from the word "cannabis"--the scientific name for the hemp plant. It is the fiber of the hemp that is used to weave this heavy and durable cloth making a perfect leash and collar. Available in 1" and 3/4" widths Woof!
- Soft and lightweight 55% hemp, 45% Certified Organic cotton adorned with high-quality ribbon.
- Standard leashes feature a high quality swivel lock snap hook .
- Available in two lengths: 6 Feet or 4 Feet.
- Available in two widths: 1" or 3/4".
- The canvas in our leashes wear in nicely and have a great hand feel while walking your dog.
- Machine Washable.