Good Dog Hemp & Canvas Collars
Canvas is a heavy, closely woven fabric used for making sails, tents, awnings and other functions where sturdiness is required. The word canvas originally comes from the word "cannabis"--the scientific name for the hemp plant. It is the fiber of the hemp that is used to weave this heavy and durable cloth making a perfect leash and collar. Available in 1" and 3/4" widths Woof!
- 55% Hemp, 45% Certified Organic Cotton
- A rust-proof D-Ring
- Swim, run, romp, wrestle
- Machine washable.
- Soft, Soft, Soft -- Doesn't rub and create hot spots
- Anti-bacterial - OK to get wet--color fast
- Hypo-allergenic - Good for sensitive dogs
- High-quality, contoured wide-release buckles
- Handcrafted in USA