Furminator Nail Grinder
Dogs need their nails trimmed on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 weeks. Untrimmed nails can affect the comfort and health of dogs. As a result these dogs develop sore feet, legs and hips and overall discomfort. Just walking with too long nails can be a painful experience.
- Two-speed cordless grinder includes two replaceable grinding bands and operates for 100+ hours on 4 AA-alkaline batteries (included)
- Automatic LED light ensures safety and maximizes control
- Tool design ensures nail trimming is safe, efficient and painless when used as directed
- Ideal for all dog and cat breeds
- Regular nail trimming (recommended every 3-4 weeks) promotes comfort and health