Furminator Cat DeShedding Tool
Unlike brushing and combing, deShedding is done to remove the loose, dead undercoat from the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat.* Undercoat deshedding reduces the shed hair in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats.
- Edge reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair
- Curved SkinGuard design glides over cat's skin
- Helps keep coat dirt- and debris-free
- Best used weekly for cats with double coats
- Guaranteed to work or your money back*