Foggy Mountain French Bulldog Nylon Turnout
The functional, practical Foggy Mountain French Bulldog Turnout Coat has been specially designed for your French Bulldog, large Boston or Pug. The Turnout's 3 layers will keep your dog warm in the most severe weather and the unique criss-cross belly strap design helps the Turnout coat stay put. Measure while your dog is standing straight from the base of neck (where the shoulder blades start) to the base of the tail without letting him drop his fanny down while you measure.
- Water and wind resistant 420 nylon denier outer shell
- Inner layer of polyfill, lined with a soft faux sheepskin
- Large adjustable neck with hook & loop and brass plate clasp
- Very contoured haunches for best fit
- Criss-cross adjustable belly straps with clasps
- Lead clip D-rings
- Also fits large Pugs, Bostons and small Bulldogs
- Sizes available 12.5" - 16.5" (size 16 is large-fits largest French Bulldog or small English Bulldog
- Machine or hand wash cold, drip dry - No Heat
Coat Sizing Tips
The hardest part is finding the "base of neck" and keeping his fanny up while you measure. If his fanny drops down while you are measuring this will extend the length and the coat will be too big.
Finding the base of neck-The base of the neck is where the shoulder blades start. You want to have your dog standing straight and run your fingers down the back of his neck untill you feel where the shoulder blades start-this is the base of the neck.
With your dog still standing straight with his head up you want to measure from his base of neck (cover the shoulder blades but not further up the neck) to the base of his tail without letting his fanny drop down while you measure. Sometimes it will take a third hand to "prop" under the belly to be sure that fanny doesn't drop down.
Breed size chart can be found here.