Foggy Mountain Doxie Cut Fleece Snuggler
Foggy Mountain's Snuggler Coat is a lined plush fleece that is soft and snuggly. The front is sewn closed to make it easy to put on and take off. Contoured haunches give a custom fit. The fleece belly flap secures on one side with Velcro®. Its simple and functional design make this one of Foggy Mountain's most popular coats.
- Plush fleece outer layer with a soft lining
- Adjustable belly flap secured with hook and loop
- Sewn shut necks-just slip over the head
- Contoured around the haunches for best fit
- Machine or hand wash cold/drip dry
- Size 26 and 28 in Blackwatch only and feature criss cross belly straps, adjustable necks
- See Dachshund coats for short legged and/or narrow bodied breeds
- Made in the USA
Coat Sizing Tips
The hardest part is finding the "base of neck" and keeping his fanny up while you measure. If his fanny drops down while you are measuring this will extend the length and the coat will be too big.
Finding the base of neck-The base of the neck is where the shoulder blades start. You want to have your dog standing straight and run your fingers down the back of his neck untill you feel where the shoulder blades start-this is the base of the neck.
With your dog still standing straight with his head up you want to measure from his base of neck (cover the shoulder blades but not further up the neck) to the base of his tail without letting his fanny drop down while you measure. Sometimes it will take a third hand to "prop" under the belly to be sure that fanny doesn't drop down.
Breed sizing chart can be found here.