Comfort Zone D.A.P Refill
Prevent Whining & Howling, Hiding & Excessive Panting
Whining & howling, panting, trembling, hiding, cowering, restlessness, and excessive owner seeking are all reactions to stressful situations. Many situations can cause your dog to behave this way, including:
- Transitioning from a shelter or breeder
- Loud noises such as thunder, fireworks or loud appliances
- New people or pets in the home
Comfort Zone® Spray with Adaptil® mimics a dog's natural calming pheromones. This spray signals to your dog that he is safe and secure, reducing his unwanted behavior. Comfort Zone® Spray with Adaptil® is clinically proven* to help reduce stress behaviors resulting from loud noises and new pet adoption. Adaptil® is used and recommended by veterinarians nationwide.
Directions for Use
- Plug the diffuser into the room your dog spends most of his time.
- See results within the first week of use.
- For newly adopted dogs, we recommend a minimum of 4 weeks of use.
- For dogs with fireworks phobias, we recommend a combined regimen of behavioral training and and a Comfort Zone® Adaptil® Diffuser for at least 8 weeks.
- Follow all safety warnings found in the instructions for use and provided on product packaging.