BAYDOG Chesapeake Harness
Inspired by an active coastal lifestyle with their own dogs on the Chesapeake Bay, BAYDOG products are made for dog owners who want the best for themselves and their dogs.
The core of BAYDOG is their enthusiasm and passion for dogs, qualities that come through in their designs. These products are created to improve upon the essentials needed for a happy dog, resulting in functional and innovative products of superior quality. BAYDOG knows that whether you’re going on a long hike in the mountains or just on a walk around the block, life is always better with your dog by your side.
- PADDED BREAST PLATE: The Chesapeake Harness features a padded breast plate with a lightweight mesh lining and soft padding that eliminates chafing caused by nylon strap harnesses
- ATTACHMENT POINTS: Two standard attachment points on top, and a third attachment point on the chest to counter pulling
- TRAFFIC HANDLE: Padded handle on top of the harness for ultimate control of your dog when you need it. Great for crowds or lifting them onto your boat!
- SENIOR DOGS: Great for helping out senior or arthritic dogs that need a little boost getting up stairs, into the car etc.
- EASY ON – EASY OFF: Simply put the front ring over their head and secure the clips in the back!
- EASY ADJUSTMENT: Four different adjustment points to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit.
- REFLECTIVE STITCHING: The straps all feature reflective safety stitching making your dog more visible at night.
- Small - Neck: 12" - 20" Chest: 16" - 22" Dog Weight: 10 - 25 lbs
- Medium - Neck: 16" - 25" Chest: 18" - 28" Dog Weight: 25 - 50 lbs
- Large - Neck: 18" - 30" Chest: 24" - 34" Dog Weight: 50 - 80 lbs
- X Large - Neck: 24" - 35" Chest: 28" - 44" Dog Weight: 80 - 110 lbs
Available in the following colors:
BAYDOG is a veteran-owned business, and, as such, they stand by their products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Giving back is one of BAYDOG's top priorities, and they support charities that help both dogs and vets, The Warrior Dog Foundation and SaveAVet.org.