Aunt Jeni's Holistic First Aid for Dogs 8oz
A versatile, gentle, holistic first aid solution safe for use on pets.
- It is made with pure, organic ingredients that combine calming, soothing relief with natural healing power.
- Ear Care: helps fight yeast infections and swimmer's ear and makes a terrific general cleaner/deodorizer.
- Safe for frequent use.
- Will not burn, sting, or bubble.
- Soothing relief for itch, pain and swelling due to bug bites, hot spots and minor cuts or wounds.
- Healing after-care following tick removal.
- Relief from itchy allergy rashes.
- Cooling, cleansing foot wash and deodorizer.
- Relief from the irritation of acne and ingrown hairs.
- All proceeds from this item are donated to local animal rescue efforts.
Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Lavender Essential Oil
Directions for Use
- Apply to ear canal with a saturated cotton ball; swab gently.
- Apply to bug bites, hot spots, rashes, tick removal sites, acne, ingrown hairs or minor wounds with a saturated cotton ball or Q-tip, or transfer to a spray bottle.
- As a foot wash: squeeze directly from the bottle onto the foot pads, or pour into a shallow tray/container and dip paws into solution. May also be applied from a spray bottle, or wet a soft cloth with solution and wipe paws gently.