Annamaet's Impact is a powdered, high-energy nutritional supplement for dogs of all breeds and sizes. Benefits Include:
- Impact is a high-energy nutritional supplement that has many applications from use with the debilitated and post-surgical to supplementing the active canine.
High Quality Protein
- Four different top-quality animal proteins ensure a complete and varied breakdown of amino acids.
- Optimum levels of vitamins and minerals to help with the coat and skin and in areas such as cell metabolism.
- Contains Probiotics which maintain healthy gut flora and aid in digestion.
- Contains flax, a source rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids.
- Contains brewers yeast, a rich source of B vitamins, and a natural ingredient thought to aid in flea problems.
- Contains Vitamin C, the anti-stress vitamin.
- Contains Vitamin E, well known for its anti-oxidant activity.
Dried Eggs, Chicken, Pork Meal, Herring Meal, Pork Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Poultry Liver, Flax, Coconut Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Brewer’s Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Casein, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Platarm Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus Cremoris Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus Diacetilactis Fermentation Product, Dried B-Subtillis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryze Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Betaine Anhydrous, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein, min 44%
Crude Fat, min 30%
Crude Fiber, max 2.0%
Moisture, max 5.0%
Ash, max 7.0%
Directions for Use
2 oz. per 50 lb. dog per day
Available in 4lb and 20lb containers.
Annamaet is approved by the Whole Dog Journal