Alaska Naturals Wild-Caught Salmon Oil
Wild Alaska Salmon Oil aids dogs in the natural process of good overall general health. This pure low heat oil, made in our certified plants, is formulated using only Wild Alaska Salmon-fresh caught in the pristine waters off of the 34,000 miles of Alaska. Wild Alaska Salmon Oil has a balanced ratio of EPA and DHA, which allows this product to support cellular growth, for your canine son or daughter, for both internal systems and the external skin and coat. Our Wild Alaska Salmon Oil is a dedicated supplement that gives you levels of bioavailable omega 3 long chain fatty acids that cannot be achieved by heat processed pellets, kibble, soft canned or dehydrated foods. Our oils partner with raw diets nicely!
- Natural clean diets
- Wild-caught (not farm raised)
- Sourced from USA, produced in Alaska USA, bottled in USA - Complete Chain of Custody-from the net to your pet
- We only use safe, single use plastic bottles that are BPA free
- All products are hard capped and hermetically sealed-prevents tampering and minimizes leakage
- Bottles that require a pump, are packaged in shelf ready box with pump included in the box
- 120oz bottle does not have a pump
Wild Alaska Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids 27% (min)
|DHA 10%* (min)
|EPA 9%* (min)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For maintenance purposes, give pet 1/2 teaspoon per 10 lbs of body weight daily. Add oil to food, or feed directly as a treat. For best results use on a long-term basis; studies have shown that fatty acid levels reach a steady state within about 1 month of starting supplementation. If bottle is fitted with a pump, 1 pump equals approximately 1/2 teaspoon.