[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Big Bad Woof is committed to providing a good work environment for all of our employees…..what could be better than working with animals all day and helping to improve their lives?
Even though we are a small independent retail store, we are committed to providing a safe and pleasant work environment for our staff, fair wages, and employee benefits including merchandise discounts, corporate discounts and Health Care Benefits.
Stock Clerk/Sales Associate
We are seeking a qualified stock clerk who is able to also serve as a sales associate. This individual must be flexible with scheduling. This position may require days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Some duties include: Checking in all incoming inventory, Stocking shelves, Rotating inventory, and Assisting customers.
A qualified candidate must be full of spunk, have some product knowledge, and excellent customer service skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment.
- High-energy and ability to multi-task.
- Positive / flexible attitude.
- Commitment to the mission, values, goals and success of The Big Bad Woof.
- Knowledge of animal breeds, behavior, pet foods, nutrition and pet supplies helpful.
- Must be able speak and write in English.
- Basic math and computer skills a must.
- Flexible schedule.
You can fill in our application and include it in an email to our HR Director or attach your resume: Employment Application